Blog Post #3
Question: Think of how much traffic the internet gets on a daily basis. Do you see a problem with what was discussed in this blog post? How do you feel about memes and the kind of impact they can have? What do you think about the millions and millions of bytes of information that comes across your computer screen every hour? And what measures can you take to maybe make a change? Have you ever fallen victim of maybe accepting what you read without taking a moment to think for yourself or do you know someone who has? Be honest and think about what this could mean or do to others and yourself. Think about this from a different perspective ... if others are quick to believe things that are on the internet, what kind of responsibility do we have when it comes to posting information? Reflect and respond.
There are a lot of problems I see about people trusting or believing what a meme says. One of the problems are people always don't pay attention or read where the information is coming from. Whenever I see something for example, this picture on Instagram:

1 comments
I saw this on instagram and I was tempted to click on it. Although, I was aware that a lot of people have posted it which seemed a little off. I decided to see what was going on and researched it. It was like a bug, hacking people's instagram. I'm glad I didn't click it.
ReplyDelete